Thursday, October 27, 2005

Things I want to do

A friend of mine...never met in person, just spoke to over the net...Slade Ham, posted this and inspired me.

He posted "My Favorite Things": http://www.myspace.com/comedygod and you will find it.

His list started:
-Skydiving, and the feeling of accomplishment that comes with having survived a three-mile fall at over 110 mph
-Listening to Collective Soul’s “Tokyo” while circling over Tokyo
-My tree house
-The magic of watching a comedian pull off a flawless show
-Being “that” comedian
.
.
.


Rather than hack, I will take another aspect.

Things I want to do:
- Feel appreciated by my wife for who I am and not for what I can do to make her life easier
- Sky dive
- Get a motorcycle, have a thousand dollars to spend and just ride away until I run out of money
- Teach my dog, Stinky how to stay on the back of a Harley
- Learn Japanese and show up in Tokyo with enough money to stay in a hotel and eat meals for a week...and stay for a year
- Go to Bullitt, Kentucky and participate in the machine gun shoot out, using a .50 cal with unlimited rounds so that I can fire until my body shakes more than Michael J. Fox
- Lead someone to the Lord and see them become the next Billy Sunday
- Be President for a day so that at the State of the Union Address I can say, "First, I want to recognize a few people. Ted Kennedy, I recognize you by the Stoli your bloated body sweats. Hillary CLinton, shut up and get back to Chappi-whatever and give Bill a Lewinsky every day so he will leave the rest of the women alone...It'll have two benefits: One you wil have your mouth filled so we don't have to listen to your ear-shattering squawk, and two, Bill will be too tired to interfere with our doing repairs to the things he screwed up while he was in office. Barney Frank, that aint chocolate on your hands and that is why I won't shake your hand."
- Feature for Slade Ham
- Write a "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" comic book and make millions
- Inspire everyone to go after their dreams and ignore the barriers and find a way around them to achieve those dreams no matter the circumstances
- Introduce the world to the blues performances of Dean Sires, the best white blues player in the world
- Build a comedy club that can make money without having to sell liquer
- Go to Ireland and experience a real pub, then take a leak on the Blarney Stone like a good Irishman
- Build a ranch where I have my house, a central meetting and eating hall, and homes for each of my friends
- Take every last knick knack my wife has bought and plastered on our home's walls and use them to have a bonfire for a weenie roast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home