Thursday, October 27, 2005

Rush Limbaugh will retire January 21

He hasn't announced it, yet.

Since I was a kid, I have had dreams that sometimes come true. Sometimes they don't. It is hard to descern which ones are true.

It is also something I do not seek to enhance or use for any benefit.

What I have found is that when I will be goping through traumatic times, I have dreams of the trial before I actually go through it. Rush retiring isn't exactly a trauma, but it will create an empty space from noon to 3pm on weekdays.

I had a dream of basic training six months before I actually had the experience. I experienced everything from induction through processing on through getting on the bus to leave.

I had a dream of my grandmother dieing a month before it happened.

I had a dream of the house we now live in weeks before we were told by our previous landlord we had to move.

My mom had the same trait. She had a dream of JFK's assassination a month before it happened.

SO, anyway, it may not happen, but if it does, you heard it here first. I had a dream last night that Rush would be announcing his retirement would be effective January 21. THe caveat is that I have no idea what year this would be. It could be this coming year, or maybe another year. He still has a couple years left in his ABC 5-year $250million contract, and I don't think he will walk away from that.

Well, we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home