Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Bush Won't Be Elected Again

Look at these results:
http://pollingreport.com/BushJob.htm

I doubt President Bush will get elected again with these numbers.

But, I sincerely believe the majority of people are dissatisfied simply because they want him and the Republicans in congress to start waging all out geo thermal nuclear war on the Democrats.

As a test, I would like those who read my blog to post a comment and simply state the following:
Political Affilliation: R/D/na
And answer this question: "Would you like to see the Republicans in the White House and Congress go on the warpath?" Yes/No/Undecided

To make it easier for me to assess, please put your post in this format:

Political: R
Queastion: Y

2 Comments:

Blogger Sensei said...

Political: R
Question: y

19 October, 2005 08:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Political: R
Question: Y

19 October, 2005 08:34  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home