Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The Problem with Winning

I love winning. I love knowing I am on the winning side. I get so psyched during the contest.

It is so fun to make fun of the opposition. I was enjoying the Kerry morphs, the Edwards mocking, and befuddling the average liberal activist with logic and sarcasm.

OK, so now my side won. Not only did we win, but we won so strongly that the opposition has decided not to play. No one is ready to take the mantle of chief liberal Democrat. The battle is over.

It is causing me to suffer mental blocks. My creativity is suffering because I don't have an obvious target.

Think for a moment. Once we win the war on Terrorism, our soldiers will suffer the same thing, but, on a greater scale. We have men who's sole mission is to find an enemy and kill them. Once they return to the U. S., they are going to need to focus their efforts on more mundane pursuits. Let's be prepared to help them adjust.



On a totally different note, I need to say this: The weather problems in Sri Lanka and the area.

As a country, our citizens are helping in whatever way we can. I am hesitant to give financially to any group after the mis-handlings of the WTC donations...especially of the Red Cross. Still, we are raising over $40million!

Now, the UN has the nerve to call us STINGY! "You know what, UN? I just found something else you can have...a boatload of KISS MY BUTT!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home